'Tis the Season For Holiday Campaigns
The Holiday countdown is on! And with Christmas being only a month away, it is time for some Holiday campaigning.
It has become more and more of a need for businesses to represent themselves online than ever before. An article from Sprout Social states that “more than half of consumers say social media directly influences their purchasing decisions.” In most cases, the purchase decision is made before consumers even enter a store.
Here are some tips to sparkle up your social media this season:
1. Host an event with a theme. People love a good theme. This is that extra something to entice a visit out. This can be as simple as creating a Facebook event.
2. Run a poll. Polls can be festive and fun, while also providing valuable results and creating awareness.
3. Share a heartwarming story. The Holidays are all about connecting and the spirit of giving.
4. Showcase your holiday products. A festive photo or video that informs people of new seasonal specials you have is the perfect way to get in the spirit while also creating awareness.
5. Hold a photo competition. People love to feel involved and participating. And sometimes they can be your number one advocate on social media. Use a photo competition app like Woobox to run a user generated photo campaign across multiple social channels.
You can read more about the shift in Facebook Holiday Marketing here with their new holiday marketing insights guide.